Head Office, Profile House, Stores Road, Derby DE21 4BD
tel: 01332 830202
OPENING HOURS: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Here at Pinnacle Surveyors we want to assure you that we are putting all the necessary steps in place to ensure the safety of our staff and the safety of the households we visit.
We are aiming to get all our surveyors back on the road as soon as possible, but please bear with us whilst we put the steps in place to make this possible.
We are adhering to the Government Guidelines and a copy of our ‘Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020’ confirmation can be found in our Download Area.
To ensure everyone is kept safe during inspections we will be following the below procedure:
– We will check if the person/people who live at the property have been or currently in self-isolation due to coronavirus within the last 14 days, is symptomatic or is considered to be clinically extremely vulnerable and has been advised to shield. If the answer is yes, we will not be able to proceed to book an appointment.
If it is safe for everyone for the surveyor to visit the property, we will then confirm the following steps which need to be in place for an appointment to go ahead:
– Only one occupant to be present at the property, if possible
– If several occupants or children are present, they should remain outside, if possible – if not, all occupants should gather in one room during the inspection
– Any pets to be kept outside the property and, if not possible, kept away from the surveyor
– The surveyor will telephone to advise of their arrival time and will confirm the pre-inspection questions above regarding the property
– Remind the occupant not to approach the surveyor – social distancing at least 2 metres
– Advise that the surveyor will be following Public Health Guidance and will be wearing appropriate PPE
– All external & internal doors should be unlocked and open with keys readily accessible
– The loft hatch should be opened with the ladder accessible, if applicable
– Confirm the best telephone number for the surveyor to contact the occupant
Only if the occupier agrees with all the above will we proceed to book an appointment.
For any tenanted properties, we will need to check through the above with the person who will be meeting our surveyor at the property, again to ensure everyone’s safety.
For more information please click on this link for the Government Advice on home moving during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
Whilst we are going through these unprecedented times, we can assure you we will do everything we can to support our clients and customers.
We thank you all for your understanding and please stay safe.